MA/MS in social science/behavioral health field; with MCAP; or current Florida state RN license; Certification from CBAPF or equivalent preferred AEB copy of license, diploma and primary transcript.
At least two years experience working with specialty population (i.e., substance dependent individuals) in inpatient, outpatient, detoxification substance abuse treatment facilities, whether free-standing or existing as part of a broader mental health treatment facility; MAT and OTP experience preferred. At least two years Supervisory experience, especially clinical supervisory experience preferred AEB resume or application, interview and verifiable, positive references.
Typical Job Tasks and Characteristics:
- Provides clinical supervision of nursing and clerical personnel by periodically observing their performance.
- Acts as liaison with Medical Director and Consultant Pharmacist.
- Acts as Patient Advocate for rights issues/complaints.
- Ensures that all medical charts are accurately maintained and that information is entered in a timely fashion by conducting supervisory reviews of those charts based on recommendations made by the Clinical Director.
- Reviews clinical records of all new admissions for completeness.
- Schedules and arranges in-service education for staff in conjunction with the Clinical Director.
- Chairs All-Staff Meetings.
- Assigns work schedules, assignments and tasks; amends schedules and assignments as necessary to reflect the changing needs of a client-centered work place.
- Maintains written referral agreements for any services provided in-house by other agencies as well as initiating no-cost referral agreements between CFTC and other community agencies.
- Provides day to day operations management of the program and staff at CFTC.
- Responsible for management of the environment of care, including cleanliness, housekeeping, safety, security, hazardous materials, maintenance.
- Responsible for infection control program.
- Responsible for developing and implementing policies and procedures as defined by the Regional Director and CEO.
- Responsible for coordinating and directing the Performance Improvement Program.